Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Day

I went crazy.
Madness!!
1st-I skipped class
2nd-I went out shopping,hehehe
Today is the first day of end season sale at TOPMAN,TOPSHOP,Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins.

I decided to go today cos it was the first day and was made special for membership card holder
I went wild today.
It was raining real heavy today, but managed to make it to Mid Valley by KTM train.
Stopped by Topman at Mid Valley.
Not satisfied enough.
Went over to TOPMAN Lot 10 and Pavilion KL as well.
I just love the coat which was on sale.
Unfortunately, i had very little cash with me(Obviously i don't have a credit card,hehe), Sigh...
So thinking of going again this weekend.
Another good reason to go out.
Yahooooooooo!!!
**************************************************************************************************
went celebrating Hui Yi's Birthday,
shes my classmate anyway,
yet to get the photos from my friends,
really enjoyed the foods,
had so much fun, laughter,
will upload soon,

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.