Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yehaaa!!

Before i forget people,
i lost 3 kgs in just a few weeks.
Isnt that great??
I like it and i am going to continue my diet and my exercise.
But you know,along the way, i surrender to foods sometimes.
Like what i just did tonight,
i took a huge proportion of Mee Hoon and chicken,
its all because of my one dear friend who happened to have his sister in law coming visiting him at the college and bringing those delicious delicacies.
You know how hard it was.
i have been starving myself for weeks and i just cant resist the temptation,
It doesnt hurt to have a few bite right??
hahahahhahahaahahah

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.