Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What would you do...

If for some reason you thought you didn't have a lot of time left in life,
If you had one day left,what would you do?
I'd just like to know.
For me, I would spend it with my family, my loved ones,
just being together.
A closeness..
Really sharing things with each other, silly things, difficult things.
It is that little tiny moment that matters the most to me.

5 Comment:

Amanda Christine Wong said...

i dont even want to think about it!

vikneswary subramaniam said...

i will go back to my house, spend time with my family...

Jalak Lenteng said...

4 sure..i'll just keep criying n crying....its not 4 what happened to me..but wat i've done....n i'll settle down lot of things i suppose to do but i didn't...meet my mom n dad...pledge my sory to them n finally repent 2 to d owner of my soul n body...(adeih..ni yang aku insaf ni)

Natasha Basok said...

i will seek for forgiveness! and impose them to pray for me more when m gone..

kamarul said...

taubat oi, taubat. takut x sempat je. mane tau kiter ade sehari? tau2 dah padam.

Powered by Blogger.