Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ass hole me!

I am currently sick,literally sick.
I am not well.
I have been like this since last week.
So,last Sunday i decided to head back home to be with my ever so beloved family.

Besides feeling sick for the past few days and until now, I am also feeling a little disturbed by.....I don't know, by my own self?
Weird? Odd?
Yes.
I feel different, uneasy, restless and all the synonyms related to those adjectives.

I don't know how to describe my feelings right now at this very moment.
But one thing for sure, i know and i realize that I have treated people around me badly lately.
I have been an ass for the last few days and I regretted it.
I do not know what has got into me that i acted as such to even people who are actually very nice to me.
I feel so so so bad about it but I dread apologizing.
Why??
It sucks to the bone seriously.
But, I truly really feel bad, regretful and remorseful of what i did.

Maybe, now I am getting the payback.
KARMA is a BITCH, the biggest one to be exact.
I am getting it back, I fell sick, I had a bad dream, blah blah blah..

Seriously, to the people I have hurt intentionally or unintentionally, I really really am sorry.
I didn't mean to hurt any one of you.
It happened without me realizing it and now only I realize it.
I know SORRY is supposed to be the hardest word to utter and say.
But, I am truly SORRY people.
May God bless everyone of you!!!

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.