Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The best moment in time

It has been a while since I last wrote here.
After a long hiatus, I think it is time for me to write again.
During my absence for the past 2 weeks, so many things took place, so many events happened and I just do not know where to begin here.

Oh yes,  I am going back next friday for Raya break.
Just so you know, the holidays have been extended to two weeks and I couldn't be any happier than that.
Though there are 2-3 major coursework waiting to be completed, I just could not think of anything else but holidays.
I want to go back home so badly that I refuse to think of anything else but that. Hahaha

And I also feel so blessed these past few months because I got to meet and make friends with a lot of people which I didn't even say Hi to before.
I guess all it takes is for you to open up your mind and expand your horizon.
Don't get stuck with the same old people/friends because that will never develop your mind, in some way.
Getting to know different people from different courses/options, it gives me a chance to learn many things and it is very refreshing to listen to people's stories and experiences.
I love listening stories from people and it is such a great honor when people trust you and are willing to share their stories with me.

I think I was too afraid of making new friends before, but now everything has changed.
It is great to have many friends around and these are the few last things I would treasure before I finish my studies in another 6-7 months from now.
You'll never get the same chance after this, when everything is over, when your life as a students is over.
So I guess I should grab this opportunity to make as much new friends as I can.
I can proudly say that I am now content with what I have and how I lead my life now.
I am happier than I ever before. :)

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.