Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Menjauhkan diri...

My birthday is just over a few minutes ago and I must say I am truly overwhelmed by the wishes from everyone on Facebook.
Truly happy with the nice thoughts from everyone. I really am.
Thank you so much.
Wonder how I celebrated my birthday?
Was it anything like how I wanted it in my previous post?
No, I didn't even celebrate it in any way or another. It's just meant to be like how it is and I am more than happy about it.

When you talk about Facebook, it has its own good and bad.
Now,I am seeing it myself. How Facebook has taken a toll on me.
How it really affects me and my life in so many ways.
It is nothing bad though, just that I feel I need to stay away from Facebook for at least a couple of days.
Just to see how much I can control the sort of addiction I have for it.
Therefore, I have decided to stay away from Facebook from today onward.
I wanna see how long I can resist the temptation.
I know I wouldn't be able to do this completely but I can still check my email for notifications right?
And I can still attend to those important ones right?
Yes, that's what I am gonna do.
You might not see me on Facebook that often like how it is like now.
At least for a couple of days.
I am seriously gonna miss it, I know for sure.
But this is for my own good.
Wish me luck.

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.