Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Live My Life

Last week i did some shopping. Alone and by myself. I think it is more fun and interesting to go out shopping by yourself because you are free to do whatever things you wish to, to stop by any shops i want to and so on.

So,as always i paid a visit to my old time favourite Topman. There were a lot of things on sale and there were so many interesting items that i really adore. Enough said, YES, i spent almost RM500 at TOPMAN. I love TOPMAN.

After TOPMAN, i went walking aorund and found my old time fave watch, CASIO. It's an Old School Gold Casio which my other two sisters also own. I like it very much.

I went back with a happy face. Hehe. I am still contemplating whether or not i should go to the TESL dinner party. If i decided to, then i must do some shopping again. How lovely my life is.

I love shopping!!!!!



0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.