Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, February 6, 2009

Why do i love foods??

Lets face it,i just cant resist the temptation of foods.
I know i am now currently on diet but foods are just too good to be true.
I went out with my friends today,planning to watch movie at first,
but it turned out that we did something else. We instead indulged ourselves in having some good delicious foods.
Foods cannot be blamed for being very delicious,tempting and tasty because that is just the nature of it.
Even KFC was tempting enough for me. Wasnt that awful?Seems that i just cant enough of foods .Argh,this is just too much to have in a day dont you think so?? Just imagine how many calories i have consumed today itself and its awful and terrible. Imagine again how difficult it is for me to get rid of it. But as i said, that is the power of foods. It tempts weak people like me. I know strongly it is all about your mind. It is mind over matter. If you know how to control yourself, it would then be alright isnt it.
Enough said i think. What was done today is done. But i really enjoyed the day. With foods and foods and foods......... OOOOOOOO,this is just wrong.
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!



0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.