Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pardon Me

I gotta say that i have been so lazy these past few weeks.
I have not been updating my blog for like centuries.
But I shall not be blamed for that.
I mean come on, i am back in my hometown in Bagan Datoh.
Anyone who comes from here, or probably knows this place and has been here before would know how dull and deserted this place is.
I do not have so much friends who I can hang out with.
And my best friend is still at his uni,doing some important stuffs.
There's nothing much that I can do here.
I am so lazy to stay in Ipoh because...
Just cos..
Just cos.
There is nothing much in Ipoh as well.
So I am here in Bagan datoh, still alive and breathing.
Happily enjoying my holidays.
Basically, there's nothing that I can share with all of you.
Nothing interesting and fun though.
That is one of the reasons why I have been lazy to update my blog.
But, no worries.
I will surely update you guys with the out and about,all the happenings and so on.
Will try to update as frequent as I can.
Till then, sayonara.
Adios!!!

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.