Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Short Note!!

People may have not known this but the purpose of this blog is for me to write things i like to. It is a place for me to express my feelings, for me to write what i feel like to. I will never dedicate any of my posts to anyone. My posts are of course meant for people to READ and also LEARN about myself, what I like and what I don't. So, don't get offended by whatever I wrote and don't ever take things personal. As you read my blog, read it carefully and LEARN, learn about me, get to know me better so that you know what kind of person I am, what i like, what i don't. READ and LEARN please. That's all. Argh!! I just hate to write so many of this kind of things!!!

2 Comment:

huinee said...

ok..understood memer..
but sometimes..
people will terasa and it is not a great feelings..
we cant deny that of course..
hehe..
ok.. now don take this too personal ya...
it is just a comment..

Amir Omar said...

i won't take anything personally. It is free for anyone to say anything.
As i say, i don't specifically direct anything to anybody.
As the saying goes' siapa makan cili dia yang terasa pedasnya'

Powered by Blogger.