Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beginning-Ending-Death sentence

It is officially over.
At least I think it is so.
I have finished all my assignments and today is supposedly the last day of lectures for this semester.

Oh damn.
Though I know the ending of this semester will mark the return of something awful, but I gotta say that I am soooooo relieved this semester is ending soon.
Despite the coming finals in another two weeks from now, I consider that as alright because I don't seem to be able to cope up with any more works or assignments this semester.
I don't know whether it is only me or is it that this semester is the semester which I find most hectic and crazy semester?

I don't know but that is how it looks to me.
But thank God everything is over now.
Oops! I guess not to some of my friends.
Some are still struggling to finish some of the assignments.
Oh I feel so damn lucky to in a group with the group members who are damn cool and awesome.
Happy happy!


And with the ending of this semester, it marks a new beginning, ooo,sorry, the return of something else.
I guess let's just put that aside first.

Blurgh..

I think too much of that!!

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.