Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pressure is on

I am basically not feeling good now.
Not feeling happy with the kind of situation I am in at this moment in time.
Greatly bcause the exam mode is on.
I guess everyone is now feeling the heat and pressure from the coming exam.
And I am feeling it too.

I think that I am in the worst condition.
I am anxious, worried and everyhing.
I feel like throwing up.
Why?

Is it because I put too much expectations on myself?
Is it so?
Maybe I am too afraid that I may not be able to get and strive for what I am hoping for this semester?
There is too much going on in my mind and it is definitely not good.
With a lot of thngs to read and cover for the exam.
Blah blah blah.

No,no.
I ams sorry.
I think I have finished reading them but I am still worried.
What is wrong with me??
Oh please!!!

1 Comment:

hUiYi said...

have faith in yourself=)
i believe this sem u will get a very good result bcz of all ur hard work!
4 flat is no probs for u=)

Powered by Blogger.