Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, June 11, 2010

The moment I've been waiting for

Behold people!

The examination result was out last night, and guess what!

OMG!!

No!!!

That is not an expression of joy or excitement!
No!

I didn't get the  4 flat I was aiming for and it sucks!

I screwed up at one of the subjects, which I had predicted earlier would ruin my chance to score a perfect GPA!

But never mind.  I guess I was not lucky enough this time. I am still grateful for the result I got.  Though it was not like how I wanted it to be, but at least it was almost like how I predicted it to be.

And that only means one thing. I gotta try harder for the coming last two examinations and my practical teaching as well!
To all my other friends especially the lovely Sivaranjini and Farah, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.