Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday, June 3, 2011

Everyday M Shufflin'!

I am into shufflin' now!

But I just can't do it!

I need someone to teach me how to because the shuffling' in this music video of LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem looks uber cool I wanna do it too!



I was really impressed with my student's showcase of their shufflin' skill during the Teacher's day celebration a couple of week ago that I wanna try it too!



Please somebody teach me how to do it!

Or am I just too old too late for all this?

It's okay, if that's so, then I will just enjoy and pretend I am shuffling in my own little imagination!

Toodles!

1 Comment:

fatinkamila mohd rashid said...

everyday im shuffling. i love shuffle tooooooooooooooooooooooo :DD

Powered by Blogger.