Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, March 23, 2009

Rise and Fall

Just a couple of hours ago, i talked to someone i always feel good talking to.
Allow me to not mention who the person is.
Lets keep that person's privacy safe with me alone,
I always see her whenever i have problems which trouble me in the varsity and college,
So i met her earlier just now and she made me feel so good and relieved,
Usually, i only share things with my family because they are the people i trust the most,
With her, i feel the same way too.
ok fine, it is a she.
KANTOI.
But nevermind.
So, we talked and talked for quite a long time without realizing that i had some important matters to deal with.
Hahahahaha.
About my problems...
Let's just say it's personal and private.
If you think you know it, you just don't.
Trust me no one does.
As for this person I just met, she is just so inspiring.
Trust me,you will be inspired and feel good as you talk to her about your problems.
For the time being, i feel so relieved and ALIVE again.



0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.