Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Imagine..

I was watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which undeniably is my favorite tv show currently. So, while watching one of the episodes, an incident that happened to Kim and her sisters suddenly made me think. I was quickly reminded of something. It is our deepest darkest personal secret ever.
Basically, what I wanted to say is that some things that we do sometimes are not for public to know, something that we never ever want people to know, something very personal and private and very sensitive that once it is known to public, it can cause a huge humiliation to lives, an enormous embarrassment. As far as I can remember, never have I done anything that could cause shame to me and my family. But, humans are humans. I believe that every single one of us has got a deep dark secret about something that we might have done, purposely or maybe without realizing it. And of course, those are the things that we might have done out of immaturity and conscience. Different people definitely have different secrets which for us are sacred for everyone else to know. For example, one of our friends or even us might probably have a self-made sex tape or nude photos of them or anything like that. Those are the kind of examples that I took from the shows. But, wouldn’t it be very humiliating if ever those things are revealed to the public?
It is not surprising actually because world is now always shocked with such news in which these kind of things gets leaked publicly on the internet, to the eyes of public. It will be really really embarrassing and humiliating not only to the person concerned but also to the rest of the family. But yes, everyone is free to do what they like. But beware; do not ever let those personal sacred things you own get out of your hands. Keep it safe to yourself. Don’t let things that happened to Kim Kardashians happen to you. Whatever it is, I like Kim Kardashians!! She is HOOOOT!!

1 Comment:

Amanda Christine Wong said...

however, in planet hollywood, you're only famous after a sex tape leak. I'm sure NOBODY knows who she was before the incident. and yeah, she's gorgeous - she got dem booties!

Powered by Blogger.