Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I think it has been a long time since I last updated here.
I am just very busy with a lot of work and a lot of shits to deal with.
From assignments to the just-ended-theater performance last night, I am so exhausted as hell.
Only God knows how busy I am these past few weeks.
Last night was the finale of the 14 weeks of torture and sufferings I had to go through.
It was such a full blast relief I tell you.
Working on the props, memorising the script, practices almost every single day and night and they all paid off.
Yeah, I am talking about my theater performance.
Unfortunately, I do not have any photos to upoad because I am currently inside the hall where all the theatrical performances are taking place.
May be some other times later.
I am just dropping by to say Hi to my blog. I do miss you.
But, final exam is just around the corner and I obviusly have got to work my ass off.
Wish me all the best.
Till then....

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.