Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Choices and consequences

In life, we cannot run away from making choices and decisions.
It's a part of this little life we have where we gotta choose something over something, for our own good.
However,when you are torn and divided between two things which are equally important, what would you do? What is your plan of action?
Every choice comes with its own consequences, be it good of bad.
It is really really difficult, I know, but I thank God because I am yet to be given such a situation.
Someday, when the time comes for me to make a greatest choice in my life and everyone around me, I hope that I would be able to go through it without making a decision I would probably regret for the rest of my entire life.

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.