Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome back to me! :)

Oh my God, it's been a while since I last updated. It's not even a while. It's been like forever, I reckon.
I am not gonna say I am that busy though cos obviously I have finished my studies and everything I am obligated to do.
I am a free man, basically.
It's just that I don't know what to write.
I guess my life is too boring to the point where I have nothing interesting to share here.
In fact, I am back in my hometown where the internet connection is really limited.
My Celcom broadband does not work magically here like how it does in other places.
I am only connected to the world via my lovely BlackBerry. Thank God for it. Hence, the lack of updates too.
The only thing that gets me connected is my Twitter and Facebook. Sigh

Sometimes, I ask myself, how long am I going to blog after this?
If you ask me, I do not know how to answer that. I don't have any answer to that because I blog whenever I feel like to. It's not something that I MUST do everyday. I don't get paid for blogging or do I work as a full-time blogger.
So , I guess this blog will exist as long as I am alive, I suppose.I love this blog,so I will not terminate this blog. At least, for now.

And also today, I decided to open this blog for public, for everyone to read.For over a year I kept it low key and private, I guess it's time for me to let it open back for public.
There's nothing interesting about this blog though, so feel free to drop by and read this humble blog and feel free to drop a comment or two.

I guess that's all for now. Just so know, I am now a jobless man whose future is still shady and unknown. I am still waiting for the result, where I would be sent to teach after this. This ain't kiddy thing cos this time around, it is for real. Wish me all the best of luck. I am still wishing it's gonna be Perak but who knows what future holds. Till then, enjoy your life to the fullest. :)

Toodles!

3 Comment:

Melancholic Fool said...

finally it is open huh... good luck...

edz said...

patut la dah banyak daun kering kat blog nie... xde org nak siram... haha

Amir Omar said...

Ye la ko! :p

Powered by Blogger.