Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another mistake?

Just talked to a friend whom I think I can trust.
A lot of people know I don't easily make friends and simply trust people for nothing.
I can tell from the way one talks, they way one respects me and others and the way one acts.
I believe you are one good person.
But is it another mistake for trusting another friend who might not be that trustworthy like how I think? 
Hope that it's not gonna be another mistake because I trust you friend.
I don't think you are like those I have met before and I believe you are one good friend.
I won't tell you my story if you are not.
Again, I believe you are one good person.
I know I trust you.
Keep it to yourself.
Thanks buddy :)

1 Comment:

Rapunzel Rambut Pendek said...

terima kasih sbb sudi jadikan aku sbg kawan ko...
aku hargainya sgt2....

Powered by Blogger.