Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Value of Money

Sometimes all it takes for somebody to really understand the value of money is to experience the life of people who are living in poverty and such devastation of life and, in fact some who live below the poverty level.

I must admit that I sometimes live life like there's no tomorrow.

Without even seriously thinking, I sometimes spend money like it grows on tree.They don't.

I have so many blessings and I realize how fortunate I am to have the life I live now. Therefore, I should never take anything for granted. 

Everyone just gotta see more of the other side of life cos you'll never know the possibilities of what our life could be. We don't wanna end up regretting what we do, do we?

We must really understand the value of money and hard work.

I myself must learn to value and appreciate more of what I have.

50cents may seem so small to me and you and you and you, but it means so much to somebody  out there.

I hope I will constantly be reminded of this. InsyaAllah.

Toodles!
Powered by Blogger.