Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Something to ponder...

Zee Avi tweeted something that really caught my attention.

"Great minds discuss ideas, small minds discuss other people."

For some reasons, I really really like what she tweeted because there is some element of truth in it.
I think I do not want to have a small backward mind just because I talk too much about other people, about their personal life and their privacy because at the end of the day, it is still their right to do whatever they want.
What should be our focus is to discuss and generate brilliant ideas, how to improve oursleves to be a better person, how to make use of the "little time" we have in this world and things that will lead to a better enhancement and imrovement of one's personal life in all sorts of areas and fields.
I should always remind myself that I am reaching 23 years of age and it is time for me to really grow up,making a bright shiny future for me and my family and also becoming a better human being.

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.