Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A little somethin' somethin'

Last Wednesday, I received an email from Amanda Choe aka Panda, a famous blogger who runs TheOppositeOfChocolate. She gave me two tickets to go see Xplay Shout Awards pre-party held at The Library at e@Curve on Saturday, the 13th.

I was, of course, really happy and thrilled for the invites because I was not only going to enjoy the party but to also represent TOOC as a correspondent for the night. Amanda is still in Australia, finishing her final exam so she could not make it to the event and she was looking for some bloggers to represent her site for the night.

It was indeed an unfortunate event because I myself could not make my way there because I am stuck here in Ipoh, penniless and working part time. I know I was supposed to go enjoy myself, taking pictures, loads of them, rubbing shoulders with famous celebrities and famous bloggers too. Too bad I could not make it. I felt bad too because I have disappointed Amanda in some way. But, there is nothing I could do about it. It would have been awesome if I were to be there because the lineup was indeed awesome. They had Mizz Nina, Disagree, Hujan, just to name a few perform that night. it was a great miss, indeed. Sigh.

*****

However, I am probably going for another interesting event, which is the premier of the upcoming movie "The Social Network". How cool is that? I get to see te movie before everyone else in Malaysia! For those who have never even heard bout this movie, it is about Mark Zuckerberg, the person behind Facebook, the person responsible for it.


I actually won the two invites from KinkyBlueFairy and I am really excited to meet Miss JoyceTheFairy herself in the flesh. The event will take place on 22nd of November, which is next week at GSC MidValley Megamall. There will definitely be a lot of bloggers and celebrities as well at the event. So I am gonna get my camera ready. LOL. But I haven't decided of who I am going with. But heck, I can always go alone if there is nobody else. Hahaha.

This is a sneak peek or a little trailer of the movie. Enjoy!

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.