Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SICK as HELL!!!

I am so pissed right now and its all because of these F**K**S, HATERS, PRETENDERS and all the synonyms that carry the same fucking meaning.
These people are the people who live around me but they are nothing like me.
Why???
Because they are ones of those names i have mentioned earlier which i obviously am not..
I am so mad to the extreme level that i am willing to on my computer and write this..
I am freaking damn angry tonight and i just cant let these people get to me.
They cant just let me live my own very life which obviously has got nothing, I mean seriously NOTHING to do with them!!!!
Why cant they just leave me and other people to enjoy and live their lives happily ever after???
Why and Why and Why???
if ever someone can give me the answer..
I know God is always with me and my family as well is forever there for me.
Though i seriously do not give a damn about these people, but they are always getting on my nerves sometimes.....emmm,not really, i think most of the times.
I am a pretender as well but that is for the sake of being nice and kind to people, thats all,
unlike what these people are doing,they are pretenders who kill people from behind...
Enough said,
i am sick and sick and sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta go to bed now,
i have class tmrw at 8 and you know what,
i would have to be around these F**K**S again,
Sucks real bad,big time,
Its me,
signing off,
F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodnite

0 Comment:

Powered by Blogger.